With the development of society nowadays, there are more and more patterns in wall decoration, and nowadays, many other materials of wall decoration are derived, and glass wall decoration is more and more widely used in today’s society. A wall decoration. Why do more and more people choose glass as the decorative material of the wall?
Advantages of glass wall decoration
The decorative glass on the wall is easy to clean. It is inevitable for wall decoration glass sinks and stoves to pollute the wall with water drops and oil stains. Wall decoration glass, which is easier to clean than ceramic tiles, is really very confusing. The wall-decorated glass kitchen is very bright, and the modern style is more full-bodied. The pattern of the decorative glass on the wall is determined by the lining cloth. What kind of pattern you like, just use the pattern cloth to line the glass underneath. Compared with ceramic tiles, the wall decoration glass construction procedure is relatively simple. The upper and lower iron bars can fix the glass on the wall. A hook can also be installed in the iron bar slot, which is convenient for hanging spoons, shovel and other common kitchen utensils. Another major aspect of decorative glass for walls is its lower cost. The price of glass for the same area is much lower than that of ceramic tiles.
Glass wall decoration types
1. Tempered glass: It is a kind of pre-stressed glass after reprocessing of ordinary flat glass. Compared with ordinary flat glass, tempered glass has two major characteristics: the strength of the former is several times that of the latter, the tensile strength is more than 3 times that of the latter, and the impact resistance is more than 5 times that of the latter; tempered glass is not easy to break. Even if it is broken, it will be broken in the form of particles without acute angles, which greatly reduces the harm to the human body.
2. Embossed glass: Embossed glass is a flat glass manufactured by rolling. Its major feature is light transmission and opacity, and it is mostly used in restrooms and other decoration areas.
3. Frosted glass: It is also frosted on top of ordinary flat glass. Generally, the thickness is mostly below 9 centimeters, and most are 5 or 6 centimeters thick. It has the characteristics of anti-*external line and heat insulation.
4. Sandblasted glass: The performance is basically similar to that of frosted glass, and the different frosted glass is changed to sandblasted. Because the two are visually similar, many owners and even decoration professionals confuse them.
5. Painted glass: It is a kind of expressive decorative glass, which can be embodied by spraying, rolling, screen printing or curtain coating. Painted glass is also called back-painted glass in the industry, divided into flat painted glass and frosted painted glass. It has the characteristics of water resistance, strong acid and alkali resistance, using environmentally friendly coatings, health, strong adhesion, and not easy to fall off.
In the previous:The benefits of using ultra-white glass for photovoltaic glass
Next article:How to achieve uniformity and transparency in the process of tempered glass
Product displayFocus on the production of solar ultra white photovoltaic original glass, coated tempered glass products manufacturing