Coated glass is also called reflective glass, which is coated with a layer or multiple layers of metal, alloy, and metal compound film on the surface of the glass to change the optical properties of the glass to meet some specific requirements. So what are the advantages and disadvantages of coated glass?
(1) In terms of strength, compared with ordinary glass, it has been improved many times. The bending strength is 3 to 5 times that of ordinary glass, and the impact strength is 5 to 10 times that of ordinary glass, which improves the strength.
(2) They are reliable in use. Their load-bearing capacity becomes larger, which changes the fragile nature. Even if the toughened glass is damaged, it still presents small fragments without sharp angles, which can reduce the damage to the human body.
(3) High temperature resistance. The glass coating can reflect sunlight, reflect external heat radiation, and reduce the temperature inside the car.
(4) Anti-scratch. Coating can better protect the glass from being damaged by sand and gravel.
(5) Easy to clean. The coating film is not easy to adhere to dust and stains. When cleaning, only clean water is enough to keep the glass clean.
(6) It has strong water repellency. When rain water falls on the glass, it will shrink into droplets and slide down to prevent the formation of scale.
(7) The disadvantage is that the tempered glass can no longer be cut and processed, and the glass can only be processed before tempering, and then tempered.
(8) Although the strength of tempered glass is stronger than that of ordinary glass, tempered glass has the possibility of spontaneous explosion when the temperature difference is relatively large, but ordinary glass does not have the possibility of spontaneous explosion.
In the previous:Matters needing attention during the transportation of glass
Product displayFocus on the production of solar ultra white photovoltaic original glass, coated tempered glass products manufacturing